2023 tryout registration is live!
WE ARE STILL LOOKING FOR A FEW U11 PLAYERS FOR 2023 PLEASE CONTACT BROOKFIELDJRLANCERSBASEBALL@GMAIL.COM
Jr. Lancers baseball is a year-round commitment. During the Fall and Winter months we work to be as flexible as possible for multi-sport youth athletes. Once baseball season begins (April-July) the expectation is baseball is the primary focus for the player.
The Jr. Lancers organization requires every player to try out every year.
Only Exception – We offer each U11 player a 2-year commitment to play for the organization. This commitment would cover the player’s U11 and U12 season. This policy is related to the time invested in planning and fundraising for the annual U12 week-long trip to an out-of-state national baseball tournament. Planning for this trip begins during the U11 season. As such, the 2023 U12 team is set and will not be having tryouts.
If the player cannot make the official tryout dates, please work with the head coach to schedule a make-up tryout BEFORE the official date. Still register the player and we will contact you.
If you have any questions on residency, age levels or anything else, please email BrookfieldJrLancersBaseball@gmail.com
2023 SEASON INFORMATION
2023 Player Fees are TBD but we expect to modestly increase the fees (2022 Fee was $700 per player)
Our fees cover our costs to train and play – We are a non-profit organization
▪ Registration into a Select League – ~16 Games - Umpires, Field Prep, Game Balls
▪ Registration into 5 or 6 Select Tournaments including our Brookfield Backyard Bash –
Umpires, Field Prep, Game Balls
▪ September through November (as weather permits): 1-2 outdoor practices per week
▪ December through March: 2 indoor practices per week at “the Castle”
▪ April through End of Season: 1-2 outdoor practices per week + league games and
▪ Special Dedicated Professional Coaching or Training Budget
▪ Uniforms Are Included → Home Jersey, Away Jersey, Pants, Socks, Belt and a BC Lancers